Common solution 1C: CRM PROF ”is designed for process automation in customer relations. The solution helps to organize effective work in sales departments, marketing, service, as well as at all other stages of customer relations.
The “1C: CRM PROF” configuration was developed in the 1C: Enterprise environment and supports all the benefits of this state-of-the-art technology platform: scalability, ease of administration and configuration.
"1C: CRM PROF" universal solution with the possibility to use CRM systems as an independent program function, as well as as an additional to the standard configuration of a functional CRM for a 1C company based on the 1C: Company 8 platform.
The basic delivery “1C: Enterprise 8. CRM PROF” includes the “1C: Enterprise” platform configuration “1C: CRM PROF”, a complete set of documentation and licenses for configuration use (device security key) and licensing systems 1C: Enterprise 8 for single workstation . The basic delivery also includes a six-month subscription to the information technology support disk (ITS). In order to expand the number of workstations for users "1C: Company 8. CRM PROF" it is necessary to purchase the necessary additional licenses for the configuration "1C: CRM PROF" and separately for the platform "1C: Company", as well as a license to use the server "1C: Company". Configurations for "1C: CRM PROF" licenses do not include licenses for the "1C: Enterprise" platform. Licenses for Platform 1C: Enterprise 8 must be purchased separately.
- Customer base management, detailed description of each customer and contact person, customer relationship dynamics, fast entry options and fast access to customer information;
- Contact management with clients, accounting of client communication history, registration of client wishes, operative transfer of information between departments, contact planning;
- Planning and control of activities, coordination of work over time, reminder system and issuance of tasks;
- Business process management for work with customers, creation of regulations for work with customers and standard templates, sales, service;
- Sales management, development of technologies for the sale of various product groups, management of stages and sales stages, development of standard templates, mechanism for preparation of commercial offers;
- Integration with financial and accounting programs allows to create a single information space for work with clients;
- Marketing management - customer segmentation, management of marketing companies, evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising and marketing companies.
- Questionnaire - gathering information about customers, goods, competitors, regions. Questionnaire analysis.
- Telemarketing - mass callback for customers according to the established conversation scenario, registration of contacts and questionnaires
- Service and warranty service. Inventory of goods in the service stage: by serial numbers, deadlines and types of service, service management;
- Multifactor sales analysis, ABC sales analysis, customer work analysis, employee performance, customer base analysis;
- Knowledge base on sales, goods, competitors, services, information structuring, keyword search, quick access to information;
- Protection of information, setting of user rights, providing users with information about their customers;
- Facilitation of routine operations, integration with e-mail, preparation of reports, new customer entry assistant, group customer processing, filters.